Abhyudaya Co-operative Bank Recruitment 2013-14, www.abhyudayabank.co.in apply online for Clerk: Abhyudaya Co-Operative Bank Ltd.(Multi-State Scheduled Bank) has invited online applications for recruitment to the post of Clerk (125 posts). Eligible candidates who wish to apply for this job, may apply online through Bank’s wesite www.abhyudayabank.co.in form 05.10.2013 to 19.10.2013. Details regarding educational qualification, age limit, pay scale, how to apply and other details about Abhyudaya Co-operative Bank Recruitment 2013-14, are given below.
Total no. of post: 125
Name of post: Clerk
Pay scale: Consolidated pay of Rs.10,000/- p.m. during training period of six months.
Qualification: Any Graduate from a Recognized University.
1) Proficiency in Marathi language is desired.
2) Knowledge of English is required.
3) Preference will be given to candidates with computer knowledge (as per assessment at the time of interview)
Age limit: Above 18 years – Below 30 years i.e. candidates should not have been born earlier than 02.10.1983 and later than 01.10.1995 (both dates inclusive. Age relaxation for Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe / Nomadic Tribe Candidates.
Application fee: Application Fee including Bank and other Charges (Non-Refundable): Rs.50/- for SC/ST/NT and Rs.400/- for General. Candidates have the option of making the payment of requisite fees either through the ONLINE mode or the OFFLINE mode: The fee can be deposit either through the online mode by using only Master/Visa Debit or Credit cards or Internet Banking or offline mode through any of the branches of Abhyudaya Co-op Bank Ltd through the system generated fee payment challan.
How to apply
Candidates have to register Online through Bank’s website www.abhyudayabank.co.in only between 05.10.2013 and 19.10.2013. No other means/mode of applications shall be entertained.
- Candidates are first required to go to the Bank’s website www.abhyudayabank.co.in and click on the “RECRUITMENT” page to open link for appropriate option –
- Detailed notification for Clerk.
- Details for “recruitment – how to apply”.
- CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE to open up the online application form.
- Candidates will have to enter their basic details and upload the photograph and signature in the online application form. Candidates are required to upload their photograph and signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature.
- After successful submission of online application candidates must take print of application form and retain it for further use.
Opening Date for ON-LINE Registration of Application: 05.10.2013
Closing date for ON-LINE Registration of Application: 19.10.2013
Dates for Payment of Application Fee (ONLINE remittance through Net Banking/Debit Card) :05.10.2013 to : 19.10.2013
Dates for Payment of Application Fee (OFFLINE remittance) : 08.10.2013 to 24.10.2013
Tentative date of online test : 23.11.2013
For more details about Abhyudaya Co-operative Bank Recruitment 2013-14, please visit; www.abhyudayabank.co.in
Get Free Job Updates via e-Mail