APGB Recruitment 2013 – www.apgb.in Apply online For 177 Officer and Office Asst Posts: Andhra Pragathi Grameena Bank, invites applications from Indian citizens, for the post of Officer in Middle Management Grade (Scale III), Officer in Middle Management Grade (Scale II), Officer in Junior Management (Scale I) Cadre and Office Assistant (Multipurpose) from Indian citizens who have been declared qualified at the Online CWE for RRBs conducted by IBPS during September/ October 2013. Eligible candidates who wish to apply against this rectuitment may apply online through the Bank’s website; www.agbg.in from 17.12.2013 to 02.01.2014. Other details about APGB Recruitment 2013 are given below.
Total no. of post: 177
- Officer Scale-III: 05 posts
- Officer Scale-II (General Banking Officer): 51 Posts
- Officer Scale-II (IT): 07 Posts
- Officer Scale-II (Law): 02 Post
- Officer Scale-I: 67 Posts
- Office Assistant (Multipurpose): 45 posts
- Officer Scale – III : Rs.25700 – 31500/-
- Officer Scale – II: Rs.19400 – 28100/-
- Officer Scale – I: Rs.14500 – 25700/-
- Office Assistant (Multipurpose): Rs.7200-19300/-
- Officer Scale – III Rs. 52081/- (approx per month)
- Officer Scale – II Rs. 39314/- (approx per month)
- Officer Scale – I Rs. 29384/- (approx per month)
- Office Assistant (Multipurpose) – Rs.14626/-(approx per month)
1. Candidates selected for the post of Officer Scale III / II / I will be put on probation for a period of 2 years which can be extended for a further period not exceeding 1 year.
2. Candidates selected for the post of Office Assistant (Multipurpose) will be put on probation for a
period of 1 year which can be extended for a further period not exceeding 6 months.
- Eligibility Criteria is to be considered as per RRBs CWE-II Advertisement published in Employment News/Rozgar Samachar Issue Dated 6th July – 12th July, 2013 released by IBPS and posted on the IBPS?s website www.ibps.in.
- Candidates who have been declared qualified in the RRBs-Online CWE conducted by IBPS in September/ October 2013 should have obtained the following scores as given in official notification.
How to Apply
Candidates are required to apply online through Bank’s website www.apgb.in between 17.12.2013 and 02.01.2014. No other means/ mode of application will be accepted.
- Candidates should ensure that their personal email ID (as specified in the online application form while applying for RRBs- CWE-II (CWE conducted in September/ October 2013) is kept active during the currency of a recruitment project. Bank may send call letters for Interview etc. to the registered e-mail ID.
- Candidates can Apply Online by visiting the Recruitment Link on the Bank’s website www.apgb.in. All the fields in the online Application format should be filled up carefully. Please note that the above procedure is the only valid procedure for applying. No other mode of application or incomplete steps would be accepted and such applications would be rejected.
- The Application printout along with required copies of documents should be kept ready for submission if shortlisted for Interview.
The applicant should sign and affix his/her photograph on such printout of application and keep the same ready for submission if selected for Interview along with copies of required documents mentioned below:
1. Printout of the online application submitted.
2. Printout of IBPS Scores for the stipulated examination.
3. 10th standard examination Mark sheet in support of local language.
4. Attested copy of School leaving certificate or any other document as proof of age acceptable to the Bank.
5. Attested copies of Mark sheets / certificates in support of Educational Qualification (Originals shall be produced for verification)
6. Attested copy of certificate of Computer Course, as applicable (Original shall be produced for verification)
7. In case of SC/ST/PWD candidates, certified copy of SC/ST/PWD Certificate issued by Competent Authority to be produced. In case of SC/ST the certificate shall be produced ONLY in the format prescribed by GOVERNMENT OF INDIA. (Format is available in Bank’s website www.apgb.in)
8. In case of OBC candidates, the OBC Certificate in original issued by Competent Authority to be produced. The certificate shall be produced ONLY in the format prescribed by Government of India. OBC CERTIFICATE ISSUED AS PER THE STATE GOVERNMENT FORMAT WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED. Further, the certificate should have been issued on or after 01.07.2012. (Format is available in Bank’s website www.apgb.in)
9. In case of Ex-Serviceman, the Discharge Certificate, Retirement/Pension order and documentary proof of rank. In the case of serving Defence personnel, a certificate from the Employer indicating the rank, date of joining, number of years of service, etc., shall be produced. Such candidates should also submit a certificate from the Competent Authority to
the effect that they would be released/retired to join the Bank, if selected, on the scheduled date.
10. Photo identity proof (Original shall be produced for verification)
11. Any other relevant document (Original shall be produced for verification)
Starting date of online application: 17.12.2013
Last date of online application: 02.01.2014
Last date of Reprint of Online application: 17.01.2014
For more details about APGB Recruitment 2013, please visit; www.apgb.in
Get Free Job Updates via e-Mail