BEL Recruitment 2014 – Medical Officer www.bel-india.com: Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) (A Govt. of India Enterprise under the Ministry of Defence) Navaratna and a premier professional Electronics Company. Hospital of Bharat Electronics Ltd. at the Bengaluru Unit has required the following MBBS Meical Officer. Eligible and Interested candidates may apply through prescribed format on or before 16.08.2014. Other details regarding educational qualification, how to apply etc. for BEL India recruitment 2014 are given below.
BEL India Job Details
Total no. of post: 04
Name of post: Medical Officer
Pay Scale: E-II, Rs.16400-40500/-
Qualification: MBBS with minimum 2 years of post qualification experience. The post qualification experience is 2 years for the post. Candidates with Diploma in Ophthalmology, Paediatrics, Anesthesia will be preferred.
Age limit: 32 years (as on 01.07.2014). Age relaxation for OBC/SC/PWD candidates shall be as per government guidelines.
Application fee: Candidates belonging to General and OBC category are required to remit an amount of Rs. 500/- towards application fee. SC/PWD candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
The challan (in triplicate) is to be filled by the applicant and submitted to the nearest SBI Branch, along with an application fee of Rs. 500/- plus bank charges of Rs. 25/- . On submission of the challan unique transaction number (Journal Number) will be generated and the same would be written by the staff at the Bank.
How to Apply
Interested candidates may send the applications in the downloadable application format, alongwith a recent passport size photograph, Challan alongwith copies of the following enclosures – to Deputy Manager (HR/Central), Bharat Electronics Limited, Jalahalli Post, Bangalore 560 013, so as to reach by August 16th 2014, superscribing the post applied for on the envelope, by post / courier.
Documents to be sent:
1. SSLC/ Matriculation certificate
2. Marks cards of MBBS / Diploma of all the years
3. Degree certificate as proof of completion of MBBS / Diploma
4. Experience Certificates
5. Community / Caste /Disability certificate in respect of OBC/SC/PWD candidates. It may be noted that the OBC certificate should be in the prescribed format i.e. Annexure ‘A’ for appointments to posts under the Government of India and should be dated on or after 01.01.2014.
6. Discharge certificate (in case of Commissioned / Short Service Commissioned Officers)
7. Candidates working in the PSU’s / Government or quasi- government Organizations / Serving officers in the defence forces should submit their application through proper channel or produce a NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE at the time of the interview.
Last date of receipt of Application: 16.08.2014
For more details about BEL Recruitment 2014, Medical Officer, candidates are required to visit official website of BEL : www.bel-india.com
Get Free Job Updates via e-Mail