DSSSB Recruitment 2013 Warder , Asst, Matron, Apply online www.dsssbonline.nic.in: Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB), Government of NCT of Delhi, has invited online application for recruitment to the post of Assistant (in various department)- Group ‘C’, Matron (Female), Warder (Male), Assistant superintendent – Group ‘B’ in DSSSB, Delhi. Eligible candidates who wish to apply for this job, may apply online through the official website of Delhi Government (www.dsssb.delhigovt.nic.in or www.dsssbonline.nic.in) by Online Application Registration System (OARS) from 26.06.2013 to 25.07.2013 for Part – I Vacancy and 03.07.2013 to 02.08.2013 for Part-II vacancy. Details regarding educational qualification, age limit, pay scale, how to apply, application fee and other details of DSSSB Recruitment 2013 are given below.
ADVERTISEMENT NUMBER 2 /13
Total no. of Posts: 671
Part-I (Vacancy Details) Group-’C’ : 27 posts
- Laboratory Asstt. (Physics): 3 posts
- Laboratory Asstt. (Ballastic): 3 posts
- Laboratory Asstt. (Photo): 2 posts
- Laboratory Asstt. (HRD / Quality control): 1 post
- Sr. Scientific Assistant (Chemistry) : 2 posts
- Sr. Scientific Assistant (Biology) : 3 posts
- Armourer : 1 post
- Scientific Assistant (Biology): 2 posts
- Scientific Assistant (Document): 2 posts
- Scientific Assistant (Chemistry): 6 posts
- Scientific Assistant (Physics): 1 post
- Laboratory Asstt.(Finger Printing): 1 post
Part-II (Vacancy Details) Group-’B’ : 644 posts
- Matron (Female) : 81 posts
- Warder (Male) : 528 posts
- Assistant Superintendent: 35 posts
Candidates are requested to refer official notification for details regarding Post-wise Age limit, educational qualification, pay scale, experience etc.
Examination fee & Mode of Payment: Rs. 100/- (One Hundred only)
- a. The candidates belonging to Schedule Caste, Schedule Tribe, Physically Handicapped & Ex-serviceman are exempted from payment of examination fees.
- b.The candidates submitting their application online should pay the requisite fees only through challan to be deposited in State Bank of India. Challan will be generated online (please see instructions for filling online application). Other mode of payment will not be considered and the application of such candidates will be rejected outrightly and payment made shall stand forfeited.
- c) Fees once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
Mode of Selection: The selection shall be made through One Tier examination scheme and Physical Endurance Test wherever applicable as given in notification.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates are required to apply online through official website of DSSSB (www.dsssbonline.nic.in) by Online Application Registration System (OARS). The applicants must ensure that while filling their application forms, they are providing their valid and active E-mail IDs as the DSSSB may use electronic mode of communication while contacting with them at different stages of examination process. Candidate are requested to read carefully of Official notification & instructions for online application before apply online.
Opening date of Application: 26.06.2013
Closing Date of Application: 25.07.2013
Last date for depositing Fees through SBI challan : 26.07.2013
Opening date of Application: 03.07.2013
Closing Date of Application: 02.08.2013
Last date for depositing Fees through SBI challan : 03.08.2013
For more details about DSSSB Recruitment 2013 Apply online for 671 various post, Please visit official website of DSSSB www.dsssb.delhigovt.nic.in or www.dsssbonline.nic.in.
Get Free Job Updates via e-Mail