Federal Bank Recruitment 2013 – www.federalbank.co.in, Clerk, PO, Law Officer, Asst. Manager : Federal Bank Limited (FB) has invited online applications for recruitment to the post of Clerk, Probationary Officer, Assistant Manager, Law officer ( Scale-I, Scale-II). Eligible candidates who wish to apply for this job, may apply online through the official website of Federal Bank ( www.federalbank.co.in) from 12.09.2013 to 26.09.2013. Details regarding educational qualification, age limit, pay scale, how to apply and other details about Federal Bank Recruitment 2013 are given below.
Total no. of post
Name of post:
- Clerk (For specified states)
- Probationary Officer (For specified states)
- Law officer in Scale I or Scale II
- Assistant Manager in Scale I
- Clerk : Rs.7200-19300/-
- Probationary Officer/ Assistant Manager in Scale I/ Law officer in Scale I: Rs.14500-25700/-
- Law officer in Scale II: Rs.19400-28100/-
Clerk: Graduation with minimum 55% marks for science subjects and minimum 50% marks for other
Age limit: 24 years(Candidate should be born on or after 01.09.1989)
Probationary Officer: Graduation in any discipline with minimum 60% marks.
Age limit: 26 years(Candidate should be born on or after 01.09.1987)
Law Officers: Graduation / Post Graduation in Law with minimum 50% marks.
Age limit: 35 years(Candidate should be born on or after 01.09.1978)
Assistant Manager: Graduation in any discipline with minimum 60% marks.
Age limit: 35 years(Candidate should be born on or after 01.09.1978
Application fee: There is no application fee for this recruitment process.
Selection Process: The selection process consist of online aptitude test / group discussion / interview.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates are advised to apply online between 12.09.2013 and 26.09.2013 through the Bank?s website www.federalbank.co.in after carefully going through the instructions contained in this notification. No other means / mode of application will be accepted.
To submit applications online,
- Log on to our Bank?s website www.federalbank.co.in.
- Follow the link „Careers? and click “Recruitment of Clerks & Officers” provided in the „Careers? page.
- Click “apply online” to view the online application.
- Fill up all the details required in the online application and save each section.
- After successfully completing the online application, candidates may take the printout of the online application and retain it with them for their records.
- Upon successful registration of the online application, a unique identification number “FB ID” and Password will appear immediately on the screen.
- An e-mail incorporating the “FB ID” and password will be sent to the e-mail id of the applicant within 3 days from the date of successful registration.
Starting date of online Registration: 12.09.2013
Last date of online Registration: 26.09.2013
Edit/Print online application: 12.09.2013 to 27.09.2013
Aptitude test for Clerk: 06.10.2013
Aptitude test for Probationary officer & Law officer: 20.10.2013
For more details about Federal Bank Recruitment 2013, Please visit; www.federalbank.co.in