IIM Indore CAT-2013 Apply online www.cat2013.iimidr.ac.in: The Indian Institutes of Management (IIM) will conduct Common Admission Test 2013 (CAT-2013) during a 20-day testing window between October 16, 2013 and Novembere 11, 2013. CAT 2013 will be conducted by IIMs as a pre-requisite for admission to various managements programmes of IIMs. The following programmes are given below.
CAT 2013 Schedule
Release of Advertisement: 28th July 2013
Online Registration/Voucher sale: 5th August 2013 to 24th September 2013.
Registration window : 5th August 2013 To 26th September 2013
Test Dates : 16th October 2013 To 11th November 2013
Results : 14th January 2014
Post Graduate Programmes in Management
- IIM Ahmedabad : PGP and PGP-ABM - www.iimahd.ernet.in
- IIM Bangalor : PGP, PGP-EM and PGPPM - www.iimb.ernet.in
- IIM Calcuta : PGP-PGDM and PGP-PGDM – www.iimcal.ac.in
- IIM Indore : PGP and EPGP – www.iimidr.ac.in
- IIM kashipur: PGP and EPGP - www.iimkashipur.ac.in
- IIM Kozhikode : PGP - www.iimk.ac.in
- IIM Luchnow: PGP and PGP-ABM – www.iiml.ac.in
- IIM Raipur : PGP and PGWE - www.iimraipur.ac.in
- IIM Ranchi : PGDM and PGDMHRM – www.iimranchi.ac.in
- IIM Rohtak : PGP – www.iimrohtak.ac.in
- RGIIM Shillong: PGP – www.iimshillong.ac.in
- IIM Tiruchirappalli: PGP and PGPBM - www.iimtrichy.ac.in
- IIM Udaipur: PGP - www.iimu.ac.in
[Separate advertisements will appear for the follow programme of each Institute.]
A Candidate can appear for CAT 2013 only once during the 20-day testing window.
Eligibility Criteria For CAT 2013
- The candidate must hold a Bachelor?s Degree, with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA [45% in case of the candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST) and Differently Abled (DA) (It may also referred to as Persons with Disability (PWD) category)], awarded by any of the Universities incorporated by an act of the central or state legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under Section 3 of the UGC Act, 1956, or possess an equivalent qualification recognized by the Ministry of HRD, Government of India. The percentage of marks obtained by the candidate in the bachelor?s degree would be calculated based on the practice followed by the university/institution from where the candidate has obtained the degree. In case the candidates are awarded grades/CGPA instead of marks, the conversion of grades/CGPA to percentage of marks would be based on the procedure certified by the university/ institution from where they have obtained the bachelor?s degree. In case the university/ institution does not have any scheme for converting CGPA into equivalent marks, the equivalence would be established by dividing the candidate?s CGPA by the maximum possible CGPA and multiplying the result with 100. Candidates appearing for the final year of bachelor?s degree/equivalent qualification examination and those who have completed degree requirements and are awaiting results can also apply. If selected, such candidates will be allowed to join the programme provisionally, only if he/she submits a certificate latest by June 30, 2014 from the Principal/Registrar of his/her College/Institute (issued on or before June 30, 2014) stating that the candidate has completed all the requirements for obtaining the bachelor?s degree/equivalent qualification on the date of the issue of the certificate. Applicants should note that the mere fulfillment of minimum eligibility criteria will not ensure consideration for shortlisting by IIMs. Prospective candidates must maintain a valid and unique email account and a phone number throughout the selection process.
- Qualifications : Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/ Technology (4 years after 10+2/Post B.Sc./Post Diploma ) or B.E/B.Tech equivalent examinations, of Professional Societies, recognized by MHRD/UPSC/AICTE (e.g. AMIE by Institution of Engineers-India, AMICE by the Institute of Civil Engineers India).Any Qualification recognized by Association of Indian Universities New Delhi which is equivalent to a Bachelor’s Degree awarded by UGC recognized University/ Institutions.Cases not covered above equivalency certificate to be produced from Association of Indian Universities New Delhi.
Selection Process: The process may include Written Ability Test (WAT), Group Discussions (GD) and Personal Interviews (PI).Performance in CAT2013 examination is an important component in the admission process.
There are 40 test cities.
Greater Noida Hyderabad
Lucknow Navi Mumbai
New Delhi Udaipur
Registration Fees: Rs.1600/- (General and NC-OBC) and Rs.800/- for SC/St/PWD/DA). The details about Payment of Fees will be Made Available on Cat 2013 website ; www.cat2013.iimidr.ac.in from 5:00 PM on Saturday, 3rd August,2013.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply online. The Registration window opens on August 5, 2013 and will close on september 26,2013. The details about the registration process will be available on CAT 2013 website www.cat2013.iimidr.ac.in from 5:00 PM. on Saturday, August 3, 2013.
Last date of Application : 26.09.2013
CAT centre 2013, C/o Indian Institute of Management Indore, Prabandh Shikhar, Rau – Pithampur Road,Indore 453 556,Madhya Pradesh, India,Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Get Free Job Updates via e-Mail