Indian Army 24th University Entry scheme (UES) 2013 : Indian Army has invited applications from unmarried male Engineering Degree student studying in Pre-Final year (IIIrd year in academic session 2013-14 for gran of permanent commission in the Army) for recruitment of 60 vacancies as 24th Pre Final year University Entry Scheme (UES) for men Permanent Commission (July 2015). Eligible candidates may apply through prescribed application format on or before 28.10.2013. Details regarding educational qualification, age limit, Name of stream / Branches etc. or Indian Army 24th University Entry scheme (UES) 2013 are given below.
Total no.of post: 60 posts
Stream / Branch of Engineering
- Civil (including Building Construction Technology): 15 posts
- Architecture: 2 Posts
- Mechanical: 6 Posts
- Production (including Industrial/ Manufacturing/ Industrial Engg & Mgt): 3 Posts
- Automobile Engg (including Workshop Technology): 2 Posts
- Aeronautical/ Aerospace/ Avionics: 2 Posts
- Mettallurgical/ Mettallurgical & Explosives: 2 Posts
- Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics: 6 Posts
- Electronics (including Electronics & Instrumentation/ Micro Electronics & Microwave): 7 Posts
- Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Telecommunication/ Telecommunication/ Satellite Communication: 8 Posts
- Bio-Tech/ Food Tech: 2 Posts
- Info Tech/ Computer Sc & Engg/ Computer Technology/ M.Sc (Computer): 5 Posts
Qualification: Candidates studying in the Pre-Final of the Engineering Course in recognised Universities /Institutions/Colleges in the subjects mentioned in above will be eligible to apply but must possess the educational qualification at the time of joining training or should be able to produce the proof of having obtained the educational qualification within 12 weeks from the date of commencement of training for the grant of Permanent Commission in the Army.
Age limit: 18-24 years (Born between 02 Jul 90 and 01 Jul 96). Age limit will be applicable at the time of commencement of course.
Selection process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of Psyclogical Test, Group Test, Interview and Medical Exam.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply on plain paper (Size 30 X 20 cms) as per (UES 24 Application form ) format,
given in the website : www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. The envelope containing application form should be superscribed in Red ink indication clearly the Branch of Engineering applied for I.e. ‘APPLICATION FOR 24 UES ENTRY ENGINEERING’ and send it to respective Command HQ at the following address (Addresses are mentioned in Notification in Para -20 ) on or before 28.10.2013.
Last date of receipt of Application: 28.10.2013.
For more details about Indian Army 24th University Entry scheme (UES) 2013, please visit www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
Get Free Job Updates via e-Mail