Indian Army , Technical Entry Scheme (TES) 2014 , www.joinindianarmy.nic.in – Apply online: Indian Army TES (Technical Entry Scheme) invites online applications from unmarried Male candidates who have passed 10+2 examination with Phy, Chem, Math (PCM) subjects for the grant of Permanent Commission in the Army after 4 years of Basic Military Training and Technical Training thereafter with the terms and conditions. Eligible candidates who wish to apply for this, may apply online through the official website of Indian Army (www.joinindianarmy.nic.in). Details regarding educational qualification, age limit, pay scale, how to apply and other details of Indian TES 2014 are given below.
Vacancy details - TES -32 Course.
Name of post: 10+2 Technical Entry Scheme Course – 32 (TES)
Type of Commission: On successful completion of 4 years of the course cadets will be granted Permanent Commission in the Army in the rank of LIEUTENANT.
Qualification: Only those candidates who have passed 10+2 exam or its equivalent with a minimum aggregate of 70% marks in PCM from a recognized education boards are only Eligible for this entry. Eligibility conditions for calculating PCM% will be followed as the present guidelines / instructions in vogue of various State / Central Boards.
Marital Statuis and Gender. Only Unmarried Male Candidates are Eligible to apply.
Age limit: “A Candidate must not be below 16 ½ years and above 19 ½ yrs on the first day of the month in which the course is commencing i.e., the candidate should not be born before 01 July 1995 and not after 01 July 1998 (both days inclusive) only are eligible to apply”.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply online through Indian Army Website www.indidanarmy.nic.in
- Click on ONLINE APPLICATION Link.
- To fill up ONLINE APPLICATION form, the Candidate has to first sign up for Registration.
- On Clicking Sing Up tab, Sign Up window appears and candidate is required to fill all the details.
- Every Candidate must select own unique User Name and Password (Not more than 10 characters) Please note down and remember your User Name and Password.
- After filling all the tabs,Click Submit.
- Welcome window appears displaying User Name and Link for Online Application for TES -32 Course.
- Click Online Application Form for the Course and then a new window appears displaying the actual Online Application Form.
- Online Application Form comprises of four parts (a) Personal, (b) Communication, (c) SSB and (d) Academic details.
- Fill in all the fields in respective parts of Online Application and Click Save.
- On clicking save Tab, next parts of the Online Application Form appear on the screen and repeat the same procedure to fill all four parts of Online Application Form.
- Thereafter First Click Save and then Click on Submit Tab.
- In case you want to check or edit any information filled in any part of the application Form, please don’t submit and Log out.
- Login again by clicking Online Application Link by using same User Name and Password used at the time of Registration.
- Online Application Form as filled in by you will appear on the screen and the same can be edited. After editing, click Save and then Submit. Once submitted the Application can’t be edited.
- Roll No will be auto generated and your Online Form in PDF Format with complete details as filled in by you will appear on your screen.
- Take printout of the PDF File and in case you want to take printout later then save the same in your PC.
For More details & apply online: CLICK HERE
Visit official website for more details of Indian Army TES -32 Course. @ www.joinindianarmy.nic.in