Join Indian Army – Technical Graduate Course (TGC) 2014, Army Education Corp (AEC) joinindianarmy.nic.in apply online: Indian Army has issued notification from Engineering Graduates Men for TECHNICAL GRADUATE COURSE (TGC)-120 & ARMY EDUCATION CORPS (AEC). Eligible candidates who wish to apply for this course may apply online through the website; www.joinindianarmy.nic.in on or before 18.06.2014. Details regarding educational qualification, age limit, pay scale, how to apply and other details about Indian Army vacancy are given below.
TGC 2014 & Army Education Corp (AEC) January 2015 course.
1. TECHNICAL GRADUATE COURSE (TGC)-120.
Total Post: 60
(a) Age: “ 20 to 27 years at the time of commencement of course. (Candidates born between 02 Jan 88 and 01 Jan 95 both dates inclusive). The date of birth accepted by the office is that entered in the Matriculation or an equivalent examination certificate”.
(b). Gender- Only Male candidates to apply.
(c). Educational Qualification - Candidates appeared in the Final Year of the Engineering Degree Course and who are qualified graduates of the Degree Course in Engineering from recognized Universities/Institutions/Colleges in the subjects mentioned below will be eligible to apply. Candidates must possess the educational qualification at the time of joining Academy for training. The candidates appeared in the final Semester examination of Degree Course, should be able to produce the Engineering Degree within 12 weeks from the date of commencement of training at IMA. For further details please refer Notification published in the Employment News dated 17 May 2014.
2. ARMY EDUCATION CORPS (AEC)
Total Post: 20
(a) Age. 23 to 27 years at the time of commencement of course. (Candidates born between 02 Jan 88 and 01 Jan 92 both dates inclusive). The date of birth accepted by the office is that entered in the Matriculation or an equivalent examination certificate.
(b) Gender. Only Male candidates to apply.
(c) Educational Qualification. Only those candidates who have passed Post Graduate Degree MA/M.Sc in the following subjects /M.Com/MCA/MBA with 1st or 2nd Division:- MA in English/Economics/History/ Geography /Pol.Science/Philosophy/Psychology/ Sociology/Public Administration/International Relation/International Studies M.Sc in Physics/Chemistry/Maths/Statistics/Botany/Geology/ Nano Science/Electronics M.Com/MCA/MBA, Foreign languages (MA in Chinese/Tibetan/Burmese/ Pushto/Dari & Arabic)
Pay scale: Rs.15600-39100 + Grade Pay Rs.5400/-
How to apply
Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in on or before 18.06.2014. No need to send any hard copy to Directorate General of Recruiting.
Official Website: http://joinindianarmy.nic.in/
Last date of receipt of application: 18.06.2014
Online Application Procedure
- Click on ONLINE APPLICATION Link.
- To fill up ONLINE APPLICATION form, the Candidate has to first sign up for Registration.
- On Clicking Sing Up tab, Sign Up window appears and candidate is required to fill all the details.
- Every Candidate must select own unique User Name and Password (Not more than 10 characters) Please note down and remember your User Name and Password.
- After filling all the tabs,Click Submit.
- Welcome window appears displaying User Name and Link for Online Application for Technical Graduate Course (TGC-120) OR ARMY EDUCATION CORPS (AEC).
- Click Online Application Form for the Course and then a new window appears displaying the actual Online Application Form.
- Online Application Form comprises of four parts(a) Personal, (b) Communication, (c) SSB, (d) Educational and (e) Semester details.
- Fill in all the fields in respective parts of Online Application and Click Save.
- On clicking save Tab, next parts of the Online Application Form appear on the screen and repeat the same procedure to fill all four parts of Online Application Form.
- Thereafter First Click Save and then Click on Submit Tab.
- In case you want to check or edit any information filled in any part of the application Form, please don’t submit and Log out.
- Login again by clicking Online Application Link by using same User Name and Password used at the time of Registration.
- Online Application Form as filled in by you will appear on the screen and the same can be edited. After editing, click Save and then Submit. Once submitted the Application can’t be edited.
- Roll No will be auto generated and your Online Form in PDF Format with complete details as filled in by you will appear on your screen.
- Take printout of the PDF File and in case you want to take printout later then save the same in your PC.
- No need to send any hard copy to DG Recruiting.
For more details about Indian Army – Technical Graduate Course (TGC) 2014, Army Education Corp (AEC), please visit: joinindianarmy.nic.in