Kurukshetra University Recruitment 2013 – www.kuk.ac.in Teaching & Non-teaching posts: Kurukshetra University Kurukshetra has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Teaching and Non-Teaching. (257 posts). Eligible candidates who wish to apply for this job, may apply through prescribed application format on or before 09.12.2013. Details regarding educational qualification, age limit, pay scale, how to apply and other details about Kurukshetra University Recruitment 2013 are given below.
Advt. No. 2/2013
Total no. of post: 257
Name of post : Assistant Professor
Name of Posts;
I. Budgeted Posts: 207 Posts
- Clerk: 133 Posts
- Steno-Typist (English): 38 Posts
- Technical Assistant (Computer): 07 Posts
- Transport Supervisor: 01 Post
- Attendant (University Health Centre): 01 Post
- Tractor Driver (Sanitation): 01 Post
- Assistant Librarian: 15 Posts
- Junior Engineer (Civil): 01 Post
- Junior Engineer (Electrical): 01 Post
- Lecture Assistant: 01 Post
- Audio-Video Operator: 01 Post
- School Librarian (USSMS): 01 Post
- Professional Assistant (DDE): 01 Post
- Tabla Player: 02 Posts
- Library Attendant: 03 Posts
II. Under Self Financing Scheme: 50 Posts
- Clerk: 32 Posts
- Steno-Typist (English): 05 Posts
- Technical Assistant (Computer): 08 Posts
- Senior Technical Assistant (NMR Operator): 01 Post
- Lab Attendant (UIET): 03 Posts
- Animal Attendant (Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences): 01 Post
Qualification: Master’s Degree/Graduation Degree/ Ph.D in concerned subject. Post wise qualifications refer to the notification.
[Candidates are requested to see official notification for details regarding discipline-wise educational qualification, Experience, pay scale etc.]
Age limit: 18-50 years.
Application fee: General Candidates must pay Rs. 500/- and SC/ST/OBC candidates must pay Rs. 125/- in form of cash at counter towards application fee. Fee can be also paid in form of Demand Draft of Rs. 550/- for General and Rs. 175/- for SC/ST/OBC candidates drawn in favour of Registrar,KurukshetraUniversity, Kurukshetra.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply through prescribed application form obtained from the Manager, Printing &
Publications, Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra on payment of Rs.500/-(Rs. 125/- for SC/BC/SBC/EBPG of Haryana only) in cash at the counter or by post by sending Demand Draft of Rs.550/- (Rs.175/- for SC/ST/BC/SBC/EBPG of Haryana only) drawn in favour of Registrar, Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra. Application Forms can also be downloaded from the University Website: http//www.kuk.ac.in.
Application form, complete in all respect, attach photograph, attest signature, super scribe the name of the post on the envelope and send it along with application form filled in, payment receipt and copies/originals of all relevant certificates to Assistant Registrar (Estt.) in Room No. 108, Administrative Block, K.U. Kurukshetra on or before 09.12.2013
Click here to read official notification
Click here to download application form (Teaching posts, Librarian)
Click here to download Non-teaching post & Technical posts
Click here for more jobs
For more details about Kurukshetra Unviersity Recruitment 2013, please visit www.kuk.ac.in