KVG Bank Recruitment 2014 – www.kvgbank.com Apply online for 182 Officer & Office Assistant posts: Karnataka Vikas Grameena Bank (KVG) invites applications from Indian citizens, for the post of Officer in Middle Management Grade (Scale III), Officer in Middle Management Grade (Scale II), Officer in Junior Management (Scale I) Cadre and Office Assistant (Multipurpose) from Indian citizens who have been declared qualified at the Online CWE for RRBs conducted by IBPS during September/ October 2013. Eligible candidates who wish to apply online through the official website of KVG Bank (www.kvgbank.com) form 17.12.2013 to 02.01.2014. Details regarding educational qualification, age limit, pays Scale, how to apply and other details about KVG Bank Recruitment 2014 are given below.
Total no. of Post: 182
Name of Post:
- Officer Scale-III: 07 posts
- Officer Scale-II (General Banking Officer): 18 Posts
- Officer Scale-II (IT): 05 Posts
- Officer Scale-II (Law): 01 Post
- Officer Scale-II (Treasury Manager): 01 Post
- Officer Scale-II (Marketing Officer): 03 Posts
- Officer Scale-II (Agricultural Officer): 02 Posts
- Officer Scale-I: 50 Posts
- Office Assistant (Multipurpose): 95 posts
- Officer Scale – III : Rs.25700 – 31500/-
- Officer Scale – II: Rs.19400 – 28100/-
- Officer Scale – I: Rs.14500 – 25700/-
- Office Assistant (Multipurpose): Rs.7200-19300/-
- Officer Scale – III Rs. 52081/- (approx per month)
- Officer Scale – II Rs. 39314/- (approx per month)
- Officer Scale – I Rs. 29384/- (approx per month)
- Office Assistant (Multipurpose) – Rs.14626/-(approx per month)
1. Candidates selected for the post of Officer Scale III / II / I will be put on probation for a period of 2 years which can be extended for a further period not exceeding 1 year.
2. Candidates selected for the post of Office Assistant (Multipurpose) will be put on probation for a
period of 1 year which can be extended for a further period not exceeding 6 months.
Eligibility Criteria is to be considered as per RRBs CWE-II Advertisement published in Employment News/Rozgar Samachar Issue Dated 6th July – 12th July, 2013 released by IBPS and posted on the IBPS?s website www.ibps.in.
Candidates who have been declared qualified in the RRBs-Online CWE conducted by IBPS in September/ October 2013 should have obtained the following scores as given in official notification.
Application fee ( Inculding Postage / Intimation Charges) (Non-Refundable)
Officer (Scale I, II & III) :
- Rs. 20/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
- Rs.100/- for all others
Office Assistant (Multipurpose) :
- Rs. 20/- for SC /ST/ PWD/ EXS candidates.
- Rs.100/- for all others
The payment towards application fee can be made through CBS from any of the Branches of the Bank, by means of a Fee Challan available in the Bank’s website www.kvgbank.com.
How to Apply
Candidates are required to apply online through Bank’s website www.kvgbank.com between 17.12.2013 and 02.01.2014. No other means/ mode of application will be accepted.
- Candidates should ensure that their personal email ID (as specified in the online application form while applying for RRBs- Common Written Examination [CWE] conducted in September/October 2013) is kept active during the currency of a recruitment project. Bank may send call letters for Interview, etc.to the registered e-mail ID.
- Applicants are first required to go to the Bank’s website www.kvgbank.com and click on the link “Recruitment.
- Thereafter, open the Recruitment Notification. the candidate should take a printout of the fee payment challan.
- Fill in the Fee Payment Challan in a clear and legible handwriting in BLOCK LETTERS.
- After filling up the required informationon on the Challan Form and after striking off the information not applicable, they should make payment of the requisite fee/charge as applicable to them , in any branch of Karnataka Vikas Grameena Bank for the credit of CBS Account No.1) 89016771475 (candidates applying for Officer’s post ) or 2) 89016773766 (candidtes applying for Office Assistanat (M) post)
- Candidates can pay application fees in any of the branches of the Karnataka Vikas Grameena Bank.
In case of payment through NEFT from other Bank Branch:
In case of payment through NEFT from any Bank Branch, the candidate has to fill the NEFT Voucher/ Challan of that with Beneficiary details as follows:
Name of the Account
1) Application fee/Postage (Officer’s Post) OR
2) Application fee/Postage (Office Asst. Post)
Beneficiary Account Number :
1) 89016771475 (for Officer’s post) OR
2) 89016773766 (for Office Asst.post)
Beneficiay Bank: Karnataka Vikas Grameena Bank, HO Branch,Dharwad
IFS Code : KVGB0004008
- Candidates are now ready to Apply Online by re-visiting the “Recruitment” Link on the Bank’s website www.kvgbank.com. All the fields in the online Application format should be filled up carefully.
- The Application printout along with required copies of documents should be kept ready for submission if shortlisted for Interview.
Starting date of online application: 17.12.2013
Last date of online application: 02.01.2014
The payment towards application fee can be made between 17.12.2013 and 02.01.2014
Last date of reprint of online application: 14.01.2014.
For more details about KVG Bank Recruitment 2014, please visit; www.kvgbank.com
Get Free Job Updates via e-Mail