NVS Recruitment 2014 PGT,TGT Teacher – www.navodaya.nic.in (937 posts) : Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti (NVS), an autonomous organization under the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Department of School Education & Literacy, Government of India, invites online applications for recruitment to the post of Post Graduate Teachers (PGTs) & Trained Graduate Teachers (TGTs) on Direct Recruitment Bais in the Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalays located in various districs of the country. Eligible candidates who wish to apply for this job, may apply online through the NVS’s website (www.navodaya.nic.in) 01.02.2014 to 28.02.2014. Details regarding educational qualification, age limit, pay scale, how to apply and other details about NVS vacancy 2014 PGT,TGT Teacher are given below.
Total no. of Post: 937
Post Graduate Teachers (PGTs)
Pay Scale: Rs. 9300-34800/- + Grade Pay Rs.4800/-
Trained Graduate Teachers (TGTs)
Pay Scale: Rs. 9300-34800/- + Grade Pay Rs.4600/-
The Cut-Off date for determining various eligibility criteria (Educational Qualifications, age limit etc.) will be 31.01.2014
PGT: Two Year Integrated Post Graduate M.Sc. Course from Regional College of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject with at least 50% marks in aggregate. OR Master’s Degree from a recognized university with at least 50% marks in concerned subjects.
B.Ed. or equivalent qualification from a recognized University
TGT: Four years integrated degree course of Regional College of Education of NCERT with at least 50% marks in the concerned subject as well as in the aggregate. OR A Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent from a recognized University with 50% marks or above in aggregate as well as in the concerned subject.
B.Ed. or equivalent from a recognized University.
Mode of Selection: Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their performance in written examination and interview put together.
Application fee: Application Fee of Rs.500/- + Rs.60/- Bank’s service charges diposited in Branch of Union Bank of India with the Fee Payment Challan. No fee is required to be paid by candidates belonging to SC / ST / PH categories and Women candidates; hence the steps for payment of fees will not be applicable to them in online application form.
How to Apply
Candidates are required to apply Online through Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti’s web-site at www.navodaya.nic.in from 01.02.2014 to 28.02.2014. No other means/mode of application will be accepted. xii. Original counterfoil of the fee payment challan (NVS Copy) will have to be submitted with the call letter at the time of written examination.
Steps to apply online
- Visit; Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti’s web-site at www.navodaya.nic.in
- Open the link ‘Recruitment of Teachers in NVS – 2014‘
- Thereafter, open the Recruitment Notification titled as ‘RECRUITMENT OF PGTs & TGTs in JNVs – 2014‘
- Candidates can apply Online by visiting the Recruitment Page of the Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti’s website and going to the sub-link “Filling up of ONLINE APPLICATION FORM FOR RECRUITMENT OF PGTs & TGTs – 2014” as the case may be. Click on this sub-link will open up the appropriate Online Application Format.
- Carefully fill in the complete details in online application form. Scan and upload your recent photograph and signatures at the appropriate places as per instructions contained in the online application format and submit the same Online.
- Take a print out of the ‘FEES PAYMENT CHALLAN’.
- Revisit the NVS website and login with your login id and password and complete the process by filling in the fee details such as Journal No. / Transaction ID, Branch code, date of deposit, amount etc.
Starting date of online registration 01.02.2014
Last date of online registration : 28.02.2014
Dates for fee Diposit: 01.02.2014 to 01.03.2014
Last date of submission of application: 03.03.2014
Download Admit card from: 31.03.2014
Date of written Test: 27.04.2014
For more details about NVS Recruitment 2014 PGT,TGT Teacher, please visit; www.navodaya.nic.i