RRC Jaipur Recruitment 2013 – Apply online www.iroams.com or www.nwr.indianrailways.gov.in for Trackman, Khallasi etc: Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC), Jaipur, North Western Railway has issued notification for recruitment to 917 posts in Pay Band -I, Rs.5200-20200/-) with Grade Pay of Rs.1800/- in North Western Railway. Eligible candidates who wish to apply for this job, may apply online through the website www.iroams.com or www.nwr.indianralways.gov.in 14.12.2013 to 13.01.2014. Details regarding educational qualification, age limit, pay scale, how to apply and other details about RRC Jaipur North Western Railway Recruitment 2013 are given below.
Employment Notification No. 03 /2013 (GP – 1800 RRC NWR) Dated 14 -12-2013
Total no. of post: 917
Name of posts
- Trackman: 423 Posts
- Traffic Khallasi/Points man: 117 Posts
- Gate Man: 06 Posts
- Helper/Khallasi: 200 Posts
- Helper/Khallasi/Safaiwala/H.A: 171 Posts
Pay scale: Pay Band -I, Rs.5200-20200/-) with Grade Pay of Rs.1800/-
Qualification: Minimum 10 Pass or ITI or equivalent at the time of applying. Candidateshaving h i g h er Educational Qualification can also apply.
Age limit: (Age as on 01-01-2014)
For UR : 18-30 years (D.O.B. between 01.01.1996 – 01.01.1981)
For OBC : 18-36 years (D.O.B. between 01.01.1996 – 01.01.1978)
For SC/ST : 18-38 years (D.O.B. between 01.01.1996 – 01.01.1976)
Examination Fee: Rs.100/- (Rupees one hundred only).
Mode of Payment : For the candidates applying online -After registering the application online, the caandidte (other than those specifically exempted), can take print out of challan and remit the examination fee either in any branch of State Bank of India or SBBJ or any of the Post Offices
For the Candidates applying Offline (Manually) should be paid in the form of crossed Indian Postal Order form any Post Office drawn in favour of “Assistant Personnel Officer (Recruitment) Railway Recruitment Cell, NWR Jaipur. The IPO should not be obtained eariler to the date of issue of Employment Notice.
Candidate Should write the employment No., Name and Postal address in the space provided on IPO
Fee Concessions: Candidates belonging to SC/ST, Ex-Servicemen, Persons with Disabilities, Women, Minority* communities and Economically Backward Classes** are exempted from payment of Examination Fee
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply offline or online through the website www.iroams.com or www.nwr.indianrailways.gov.in from 14.12.2013 to 13.01.2014 at 17.00 Hrs.
Procedure for applying through online
- Keep ready your certificates, your valid e-mail address and your mobile phone
- Log on to www.iroams.com or www.nwr.indianrailways.gov.in and follow the instructions
- Fill in the columns, indicating the details pertaining to you. Submit the application confirm the details.
- Enter the OTP (one Time Password) which you will get as e-mail in youre-mail address.
- Take a printout of the pre-printed challan (in which all details of the applicant are available.
- Candidate need not fill any details) of either State Bank of India, S.B.B.J or Post Office and pay the fee (This is not required for categories exempted from paying fees)
- You can take printout of the acknowledgment and keep as record for having submitted your application (YOU NEED NOT SEND ANY PRINTOUT/DOCUMENT TO RRC.)
Procedure for applying manually (Offline)
- Download application form from RRC’s website or use and exact copy of the same (A4 size single page application form). Annexure-1 (in notification)
- Application completed in all respect along with the all required enclosures shall be sent in a cover subscribed as under in BOLD CAPITAL LETTERS. “APPLICATION FOR RECRUITMENT TO POSTS IN PAY BAND-1 WITH GRADE PAY OF ` 1,800/- IN NORTH WESTERN RAILWAY by ordinary post. so as to reach the following address on or before the closing date indicated in the notification – ” The Assistant Personnel Officer/ Recruitment, Railway Recruitment Cell, Durgapura Railway Station, Jaipur – 302018. One cover should contain only one application form. Filled in applications can also be dropped directly in the box kept in the Office premises of RRC/Jaipur at the above mentioned address on or before the closing date
(Each Candidate should send only one application either online or manually)
Starting date of online application: 14.12.2013
Last date of online/offline Application: 13.01.2014 up to 17.00 Hrs
For more details about RRC NWR Jaipur Recruitment 2013, please visit; www.iroams.com or www.nwr.indianrailways.gov.in
Get Free Job Updates via e-Mail