SSC Recruitment 2013 Junior Engineer, DEO, Horticulture Assistant in Karnataka- Kerala Region :
Staff Selection Commission (SSC), Kernataka-Kerala Region has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Junior Engineer(Civil) in the directorate of Lighthouses & Lightships, Cochin, Data Entry operator Grade – ‘C’ in n Cabinet Secretariat, New Delhi and Horticulture Assistant Grade – I in the Archaeological Survey of India, Horticulture Branch. Eligible candidates who wish to apply for this job, may apply through prescribed application format on or before 09.08.2013 by 5.00 pm. Details regarding educational qualification, age limit, pay scale, how to apply and other details of SSC Recruitment 2013 Junior Engineer, DEO are given below.
ADVERTISEMENT NO. KKR-02/2013
Total no. of post : 9
1. JUNIOR ENGINEER (Civil) : 1 post in the Directorate of Lighthouses & Lightships, Cochin.
Pay Scale: Rs.9300-34800/- with GP Rs.4200/- (Group ‘B’, Non-Gazetted).
Qualification: Degree in Civil Engineering OR Diploma in Civil Engineering with 3 years’ experience. OR
Age limit: 21-32 years s (Relaxable upto 05 years for ST and upto 45 years in case of Government Servants in accordance with the instructions or orders issued by the Central Government).
2. Data Entry Operator Grade ‘C‘: 7 posts in cabinet secretariat, New Delhi.
Pay scle: Rs.9300-34800/- + PG Rs.4200/- – (Group ‘C’, Non-Gazetted)
Qualification: Degree of a recognised University in Mathematics / Physics / Statistics / Economics /
Computer Science/Commerce(with Statistics) or equivalent.
Age limit: 18-26 years (Relaxable upto 40 years in case of Government Servants in accordance with the instructions or orders issued by the Central Government, Relaxable by 03 years for OBC & No age relaxation for SC/ST).
3. Horticulture Assistant Grade – I : 1 post , in the Archaeological Survey of India, Horticulture Branch.
Pay scale: Rs.5200-20200/- + GP Rs.2800/-(Group ‘C Non -Technical, Non-Gazetted, Non Ministerial)
Qualification: Master’s Degree in Agriculture with specialization Horticulture OR Master’s Degree in Horticulture or Floriculture or Pomology.OR B.Sc degree in Agriculture or Horticulture with 3 years’ service in the PB-1- 5200-20200
with GP 2400/- and 5 years’ service in Grade Pay 1900/- in Govt. organisation or Semi Government or Autonomous odies
Age limit: 18 – 28 years (Relaxable by 5 years for SC & Relaxable upto 45 years in case of Government Servants in accordance with the instructions or orders issued by the Central Government).
Application fee: Central Recruitment Fee Stamps of Rs.50/- affixed and clearly cancelled on the application form. No fee for women candidates, ph, SC/St and Ex servicemen.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply through prescribed application format as given in end of Notification or downloaded from the website www.ssckkr.nic.in. Application complete in all respect alongwith following documents (given below) should be sent to The Regional Director (KKR), Staff Selection Commission, 1st Floor, ‘E’ Wing, Kendriya Sadan, Koramangala, Bangalore-560034 on or before 09.08.2013 by 5.00 PM. The envelop containing the application must be super scribed in bold letters as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ………………………………………. ADVERTISED VIDE CATEGORY NO………………………………….. OF ADVT. NO. KKR-02/2013
DOCUMENTS TO BE ATTACHED WITH THE APPLICATION:
- Central Recruitment Fee Stamps of Rs.50/- affixed and clearly cancelled on the application form.
- One recent passport size photograph to be pasted on the application
- Two self-addressed envelopes of 12 cms x 25 cms size, one of which should be affixed with postage stamps worth Rs.6/-.
- Documents in support of claim of SC/ST/OBC/PH/Ex-S.
- Attested copies of certificates and mark statements pertaining to all the years showing age and educational qualifications. Candidates have the option to either self-attest the photo-copies of various documents to be submitted by them or to submit the copies of the documents duly attested by a Gazetted Officer.
- Documents in support of claim of age relaxation (for categories not covered in item (vi) above).
- Attested copies of experience certificates.
- Candidates in Govt. service are to attach an undertaking that they have informed in writing their Head of Office/Department that they have applied for the post.
Last date of receipt of Application : 09.08.2013
For more details about SSC Recruitment 2013 Junior Engineer, DEO, please visit www.ssckkr.nic.in