www.pscwbonline.gov.in WBPSC Recruitment 2014 apply online for Audit and Accounts Service Exam 2013 : The Public Service Commission, West Bengal is going to conduct West Bengal Civil Service (Executive) etc. Examination, 2014 on the results of which recruitment to the West Bengal Civil Service (Exe.) and certain other services and posts will be made. The candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria can apply online through WB PSC online recruitment website (www.pscwbonline.gov.in) from 08th April, 2014 to 30th April, 2014. Detailed information regarding age limit, qualifications, scale of pay, closing date for submission of fees and online applications, scheme and syllabus of the examination are given below.
West Bengal- Civil Service (Exe) etc. Exam, 2014
The services and posts to which recruitment is made on the results of the W.B.C.S. (Exe.) etc. Examination are divided into groups: A, B, C and D with a graduated syllabus. A candidate may compete for one or more groups but is required to submit one application only indicating choice of group(s).
Scale of pay attached to different posts of Group A, B, C & D – Click here for Details
Qualification : A candidate must have the following qualifications which should be clearly stated in the application. The qualifications prescribed in the advertisement are as per the notified recruitment rules issued by Govt. Candidates must fulfill the essential qualifications by the closing date.
Ability to read, write and speak Bengali (not required for recruitment in the case of candidates from hill areas of the district of Darjeeling, i.e. for Nepali speaking candidates).
Age limit : Age not below 21 years but not more than 32 years on the 1st January of the year of examination for services and posts included in Group ‘A’, ‘C’ and ‘D’. (Group -B Services), age not below 20 years but not more than 32 years on the 1st January of the year of examination
Application Fee :Rs.210/- (Rupees two hundred ten) only either by Net Banking or Offline through Bank Counter in any branch of Banks participating in the GRIPS (Govt. Receipt Portal System), Govt. of West Bengal through duplicate challan, as generated after filling up the online Application Form. Govt. Receipt Head of Account is “0051-00-105-001-16”.
How to apply :
Applications can be submitted through online only. Before applying for the post, candidates should register as per “ONE TIME REGISTRATION” scheme through the Official Website of Public Service Commission, West Bengal at www.pscwbonline.gov.in.
How to Register :
- Log on to www.pscwbonline.gov.in
- Click on the link “ONE TIME REGISTRATION” at the left panel of the home page.
- Fill all details.
- Upload Sccanned image and signature.
- After filling up all the fields click on the register button for registration.
- After that download download the filled up registration form.
- Now. Log in to the system Click on Log in to Your Account under Candidates Corner Pane.
- After successful Log in, the candidate will be redirected to candidates? dashboard page, where he/she will get List of current examination matches his/her profile. Choose the examination matches and click on Apply now.
- Click On apply Now.
- Fill all details in application form.
- Click on Submit button.
- Download system generated fee payment challan.
- The candidate can make the fee payment through system generated fee payment challan after 3 hours of generation of the said challan. The bank will provide a JOURNAL NO. to the candidates. The next date of deposit of the fees, the JOURNAL NO. needs to be filled up at the candidate panel for completion of the process of submission of application.
Important dates :
Commencement of submission of online application :08.04.2014 from 11:30 a.m.
Closing date for submission of online application : 30.04.2014 (Mid-Night)
Date of examination (Tentative): June, 2014
The Preliminary Examination will be held at various centres in Kolkata and in certain other districts in West Bengal sometime at the end of June, 2014.
The W.B.C.S. (Exe.) etc. Examination will be held in two successive stages, viz., (i) Preliminary Examination (Objective Type) and (ii) Main Examination (Both Objective and Conventional Type-Written) and Personality Test. A number of candidates to be
selected on the results of the Preliminary Examination will be allowed admission to the Main Examination and a number of candidates to be selected on the results of the Main Examination (Written / Objective) will be called to appear at the Personality Test.
West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC) Kolkata invites applications for the following 223 posts -
Total Post: 223
- Inspector of Factories (Medical) – 04
- Geography Mistress – 01
- Assistant Director of Agriculture – 177
- Assistant Botanist – 24
- Assistant Agricultural Chemist/analytical Chemist/ Junior Soil Scientist – 08
- Assistant Entomologist – 01
- Assistant Agronomist – 02
- Assistant Plant Pathologist/ Assistant Mycologist – 06
How to Apply:
Application fee: Rs. 210/- (Rupees two hundred and ten) only by Indian Postal Order. The Postal Orders should be made payable at G.P.O., Kolkata.
Candidates may send their application in prescribed format as given in notification to the commission. Applications should be sent strictly by registered or speed post or under certificate of posting to the Secretary, Public Service Commission, West Bengal, 161-A, S.P. Mukherjee Road, Kolkata – 700 026 so as to reach him on or before the closing date. Application may also be submitted personally between 11-00 a.m. and 3-30 p.m. on all working days to the above address of the Commission?s office on or before the closing date.
Last date: 22.04.2014
For more details about WBPSC Recruitment 2014, please visit; www.pscwb.org.in