www.pscwbonline.gov.in WBPSC Recruitment 2014 apply online for Audit and Accounts Service Exam 2013 : The Public Service Commission, West Bengal is going to conduct West Bengal Audit and Accounts Service (Special Recruitment) Examination, 2013 on the results of which recruitment will be made to the posts of West Bengal Audit and Accounts Service. The candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria can apply online through WB PSC online recruitment website (www.pscwbonline.gov.in) from 24 December, 2013 to 20th January, 2014. Detailed information regarding age limit, qualifications, scale of pay, closing date for submission of fees and online applications, scheme and syllabus of the examination are given below.
Post Name : West Bengal Audit and Accounts Service
Number of Posts : 175 Posts (UR-90, SC-38, ST-10, BC (A)-17, BC-(B)- 12, PH-08)
Scale of pay : (PB-4A) Rs.15,600/- to 42,000/- + G.P. Rs. 5,400/-.
Qualification : A candidate must have Bachelor’s degree in Commerce of a recognized University or Must be a Member of the Institute of the Chartered Accountants of India or Must be a Member of the Institute of Costs Accountants of India.
Desirable Qualification : Preliminary Knowledge in computer operation.
Age limit : Not less than 21 years and not more than 32 years on the 01.01.2013. (i.e. born not earlier than the 2nd January, 1981 and not later than the 1st January, 1992).
Application Fee :Rs 210/-
How to apply :
Applications can be submitted through online only. Before applying for the post, candidates should register as per “ONE TIME REGISTRATION” scheme through the Official Website of Public Service Commission, West Bengal at www.pscwbonline.gov.in.
How to Register :
- Log on to www.pscwbonline.gov.in
- Click on the link “ONE TIME REGISTRATION” at the left panel of the home page.
- Fill all details.
- Upload Sccanned image and signature.
- After filling up all the fields click on the register button for registration.
- After that download download the filled up registration form.
- Now. Log in to the system Click on Log in to Your Account under Candidates Corner Pane.
- After successful Log in, the candidate will be redirected to candidates? dashboard page, where he/she will get List of current examination matches his/her profile. Choose the examination matches and click on Apply now.
- Click On apply Now.
- Fill all details in application form.
- Click on Submit button.
- Download system generated fee payment challan.
- The candidate can make the fee payment through system generated fee payment challan after 3 hours of generation of the said challan. The bank will provide a JOURNAL NO. to the candidates. The next date of deposit of the fees, the JOURNAL NO. needs to be filled up at the candidate panel for completion of the process of submission of application.
Important dates :
Commencement of submission of online application : 24.12.2013 from 11:30 a.m.
Closing date for submission of fees : 20.01.2014.
Closing date for submission of online application : 24.01.2014.
Date of examination (Tentative): March 2014
The Examination will be held at various centres in Kolkata and Siliguri in March, 2014 or thereabout. The Personality Test will be held thereafter in the office of the Public Service Commission, West Bengal, in Kolkata.
For more details about WBPSC Recruitment 2014, please visit; www.pscwb.org.in
Get Free Job Updates via e-Mail